Prosimy włączyć naszą stronę na urządzeniu mobilnym
Like us on Facebook!
Debuton jest znów darmowy, jednak utrzymanie portalu kosztuje. Będzie nam miło jeśli zechcesz nas wesprzeć.
Dziękujemy i życzymy miłego korzystania z portalu.
Powracamy do poprzedniej formuły - bez abonamentu.
Zamieszczajcie swoje prace i zapraszajcie znajomych.
Więcej informacji znajdziecie wkrótce na fanpage Debuton
Please tell us if you consider anything inappropriate.
Please follow Netiquette rules
If you wanna buy, please contact directly with the Autor. Our service doesn't mediate in the sale.
Aby dodać pracę musisz sie zalogować.
Before creating an account in the Service, read the following Regulations.
Creating an account means that the User:
1. has read the Regulations and accepts all the provisions.
2. accepts his/her personal data to be processed according to the regulations
3. obliges himself/herself to use the Service in accordance with law
Registering on the portal is free you do not incur any costs but if You wanna add works You must pay monthly subscription- 5 PLN
Our aim is to enable everyone to present his/her talent, irrespective of how far you are or what you want to present. DEBIUTON creates such an opportunity.
I GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Service provider – subject rendering service of an access to the Service at the address www.debuton.com
- User – means an adult physical person who has full legal capacity, acting in his/her own name or in the name of a legal person, using the Service in accordance with the Regulations.
A minor can be a User, provided he/she has a consent of his/her statutory representative. An identification of the User is his/her name – that is login, which cannot be changed once it has been created during registration.
- Account – an electronic document that is created upon registration by the User in the Service. Change of data under the Account is possible after prior logging in by the User (User’s name and password required)
- Account subscription - Account payable in advance available on debuton.com allowing to add work. Monthly subscription price its 5zł- paid in advance
- Registration – creating by the User an Account on the portal
- Serviced – portal DEBIUTON, accessible at the address www.debuton.com or www.debiuton.pl, which enables Users to place and store the Content.
- Regulations – this document containing conditions of using the Service.
- Services – services rendered electronically by the Service provider via the Service
- Content – content and multimedial objets (eg. graphic files, photos, films) including works in the meaning of the Copyright and related rights act and images of physical persons which are placed by the User via the Account.
2. On the grounds of art.8 cl.1 p.1 of an act dated 18 July 2002 on rendering electronic services (Journal of Laws no.144, item1204 with further amendments) the Service provide hereby specifies these Regulations.
3. Name of the Service, graphics, software and data base that have been made available to Users, are under the protection of law.
4. Through the Service, the User can use the following services
- place his/her own works, texts, performances, films, etc.
- voting for Contents placed in the Service
- writing comments to the Contents.
II CONDITIONS AND SCOPE OF USE OF THE SERVICE
1. Technical requirements for the use of the Service are the following:
a) connection with Internet
b) web browser that enables to show hipertext documents (HTML) on the computer screen , connected in Internet by net service with Java Script on and Cookie saving
c) e-mail account
2. The User obliges himself/herself to observe the Regulations.
3. The User bears full liability for improper usage of his/her Account, in particular for using it to place in the Service contents contradictory to law, principles of community life and these Regulations .
4. Users shall be obliged to comply with provisions of an act dated 4 February 1994 on copyrights and related rights (Journal of Laws No 24 item 83 with further amendments ), an act dated 16 April 1993 on unfair competition, (Journal of Laws No 93.47.211 with further amendments ) and an act dated 30 June 2000 Industrial property law (Journal of Laws from 2001 No 49, item 508 with amendments).
5. The User represents that he/she has all rights, in particular copyrights, to all materials placed in the Service and that the Contents are free of legal defects and do not infringe any rights of third parties and other subjects ( in case of possible claims of third parties resulting from infringement of such rights, the User bears full liability).
6. During the Registration and while using the Service, the User shall be obliged to give true, updated data that do not infringe any rights of third parties.
7. The User shall be obliged to update his/her data in case of changing them.
8.The User cannot communicate to third parties his/her password and shall be obliged to keep it secret; he/she shall be also fully liable for the disclosure of the password.
9. The User shall be fully liable for the contents of given data as well as for the choice of User’s name and password, including liability for possible infringement of the rights of third parties in connection with the choice of User’s name and password.
10. Electronic services agreement shall be entered into upon effective transfer of completed registration form by the User.
The Agreement shall be entered into for an indefinite time
11. The scope of service covers storing by the Service provider the Contents that have been placed by the User via the Account.
12. The User grants the Service provider, for an indefinite time, a non-exclusive, free of chargé license for dissemination, copying and recording materials placed by the User in the Service in a free manner, in all fields of exploitation, including advertising and promotional purposes.
13. In case the User becomes aware of the fact of placing in the Service Contents, comments or User’s name infringing the Polish law, personal rights of third parties or these Regulations, the User should immediately notify the Service at the address: email@example.com
In the notification of infringement one should provide the data of the notifying subject, nature of infringement and contents to which the notification refers.
14. Service provider shall not bear any liability for placing by User any references to contents, comments and User’s names. Service provider does not make any current verification as to the compliance with valid law and the Regulations. Service provider only after the reception of a properly completed infringement notification, will take actions in order to verify legal character of the Contents, comments or User’s name.
15. In case Service provider founds that a given User place in the Service Contents, comments or User’s name against the provisions of the Regulations, the Service provider has the right to immediately:
a) remove contents, comments that the notification referred to
b) delete User’s account.
16. The User may not place in the Service personal data of third parties or disseminate images of third parties without legal consent or approval of a third party. The User represents that he obtained a proper consent of people whose image he/she placed in the Service.
17.The User shall be obliged to use Debiuton in accordance with valid law, social norms and the Regulations. The liability and consequences for materials and comments placed on our service shall be borne by the user, in particular in the light of the Copyright Act. It is prohibited to place in the portal any contents or materials that are racist, xenophobic, pornographic, abusive, pedophilic, encouraging to hatred, defaming, infringing the right to image and copyright, under the penalty of civil or criminal liability
III RULES OF SERVICE USAGE
1. Entering into Electronic service agreement shall take place upon registration in the Service and acknowledgement of the Regulations. The User with acceptance of the Regulations may not register in the Service.
2. Account activation subscription occurs at the moment when You paid monthly subscription - 5zł. The date of payment of shall be the date of receipt of the said amount to the account provider
3. The User shall be obliged to use the Service in a non-disturbing manner.
4.The User may not:
- send or place in the Service advertisements that are not ordered
- register in the Service several times
- use other Users’ accounts
- make his/her account available to other people
- take any actions in order to possess passwords of other Users.
5. The User shall be obliged to use the Service in a manner not interfering with other users and Service provider , with respecting other people’s rights
6. The User shall be entitled to terminate the agreement with an immediate effect at any time, without giving any reason, by deleting his/her Account.
7. Service provider has the right to block or delete an Account of the User who:
- gave false date in the registration form
- does not observe the Regulations
- his/her conduct is against valid law or community life standards or has been considered harmful for Service provider or other Users.
IV SYSTEM OF COMPLAINTS
Complaints connected with improper functioning of the service can be transferred at the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by a contact form available at the address http://debiuton.pl//contact
The User has the right to make a complaint within 30 days from the date the problem has appeared.
A complaint placed after that time will not be considered by the Service provider.
Date of complaint is the date of reception of the complaint by the Service provider.
The Service provider shall consider complaint within 14 days from its reception. If the complaint cannot be resolved within that term, the Service provider will inform the User about the expected time of consideration of the complaint.
The Service provider’s response to the complaint shall be sent at the e-mail address indicated by the Claimant.
Service provider will not consider a complaint resulting from ignorance of the Regulations, law or information placed in the Service.
Service provider shall not bear any liability for technical limitations or problems in computer, telecommunication infrastructure or IT system used by the User, that make it impossible to use the Service.
The User shall be solely responsible for technical compliance, in order to use the Service, between his/her computer equipment and IT system and the Service.
Service provider shall not bear any liability:
- in case of the loss of Content cause by system or equipment failure or other circumstances not attributable to the Service provider.
- for the content of advertisements placed in the Service by third parties, as well as the manner in which they are used by the Users.
- for unavailability of the Service due to force majeure.
4. Service provider has the right to suspend or terminate rendering its services in the Service at any time, for any reason , and in particular due to the necessity of checkup, maintenance or extension of the technical base of the Service.
5. Service provider may introduce changes in the functionality of the Service at any time by introducing, among other, new functions and facilities.
6. Service provider shall not be liable for the Contents transmitted and placed by Users. Contents placed by Users are not opinions and views of the Service provider.
7.Service provider shall not bear any liability in the case of claims addressed to him by other Users or third parties, connected with publishing photos, personal image and Contents that constitute an exclusive right of such Users or third parties.
8. Service provider pays special attention to the fact that the Service contains or may contain Contents protected by intellectual property law as well as protected by copyright. The User shall be obliged to comply with these laws, including proprietary copyrights and industrial property rights (rights resulting from the registration of trade marks) of Service providers and third parties. The User shall be exclusively responsible for non-observance of the provisions of this article.
1. Personal data of Users are processed by the Service provider for the needs of efficient functioning of the Service and to make rendering of services offered under the Service possible.
2. In the Service the Service provider processes the following data: nick (login), address e-mail.
3. If the User agrees, his/her personal data may be processed also by subjects other than Service provider for the purposes covered by the User’s consent.
4. Each User has the right to see the content of his/her personal data, to correct them as well as the right to demand discontinuation of data processing and their deletion by making a written request to the Service provider.
5. Service provider has the right to disclose selected information about the User to competent authorities (eg. court, police) or third parties that request for such information on the grounds of relevant legal basis and in accordance with valid law. Except for the above mentioned cases, information about the User will not be disclosed to any third parties without the User’s consent.
6. In case of using the Service against these Regulations or valid law provisions, the Service provider shall have the right to use the User’s data in order to determine his/her liability. In such a case the Service provider will inform the User about unlawful actions and will demand to immediately stop them.
7. The owner, using physical, organizational and equipment protection means ensures safety of the personal data processed in the Service.
8. The Service uses small text files, cookies, sent to the User’s computer with information necessary for proper functioning of the Service, in particular the authorization process. Personal data are not stored or processed by means of cookies files.
9. Cookies file serve to: simplify or cancel a given operation, save data necessary to log in by the User, adapt the Service to the User’s needs, create traffic statistics. Operation of cookies is conditioned by their acceptance by a browser and not deleting them.
10. In the Service there are advertisements coming from external services. Some advertisers may use technologies such as cookies files DART, or WWW signaling device which, while showing their adverts on the Service site, may cause the transmission to advertiser the information including User’s IP address, type of browser he/she uses, data of his/her Internet provider and sometimes information about installation of Flash. This is usually used to show Users adverts from their place of residence or adjusting adverts to Users according to the websites they have visited
11. The User may turn off cookies on the Service sites or sites of its advertisers. However it may cause that the service option may not be fully used; creating and logging to own Account included.
VII FINAL PROVISIONS
1.The Regulations are available for Users at the address debuton.com
2. Service provider reserves itself the right to make alterations in the Regulations at any time. Alterations in the Regulations become effective upon their placement on the Service website. Alterations are deemed accepted by the User once he/she has used the Service.
3. The Regulations enter into force upon 15.10.2015
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
The following is strictly necessary in the operation of our website.
This Website Will:
Remember what is in your shopping basket
Remember where you are in the order process
Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure. You need to be logged in to complete an order.
The following are not Strictly Necessary, but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
Offer Live Chat Support (If available)
Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
This Website Will:
Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available)
Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available)
This website will not
Share any personal information with third parties.
if you are interested our advert, please contact with us: email@example.com
Any suggestions, questions, and bugs please report through the form below or directly at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ul. Boya-Żeleńskiego 6/27